Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Talking to Myself....

At this point, I guess I really am just talking to myself.  :)  Oh well-this blog allows me to go on and on about nothing!  I finally have finished Gale's purse!  What a tough one!  The velveteen that I bought was so thick, it made it difficult to sew through more than one layer.  Anyway, I have just a couple of places to fix (totally me being picky!), and I can send it to Gale as her late Christmas gift! Whew!  Not sure if I'm ready to make mine, yet. 
On another note, I officially registered for my classes for the Spring semester.  I really wanted to make sure that if I changed direction now, that I would be doing the right thing.  So, I studied how many hours I needed in order to wrap up my Art degree and how many additional I would have to take if I focused on the Web Design degree instead. I found that there is a Web Design Certificate program which has many of the same classes as the actual Web Design degree program. And for my Art degree, I only needed 4 classes!  Wow---I was so close-I couldn't believe it.  I thought the smartest thing for me to do was to get those 4 classes behind me, and finish up the Art degree then to take the Web Design certificate classes along side.  I think the WD Cert is good enough to get me work in that field.  Plus experience!  Joe needs some WD done for his business and it will give me good practice to do that for him when I become more familiar.  So, to make this story shorter-I enrolled in a Physics, Philosophy, PE (I know-crazy!) and Web Design I class.  All online-by the way!  I would really like to get in and test for the Math because if I am able to test high enough-the Algebra would be the final class that I need to finish this Art degree up! 
Ok-so below are some pictures of Gale's new purse!   I hope she loves it....
And I made the Kindle pocket as well as a pocket that will fit her iPhone.  Plus a pocket for things that girls just need to have with them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment