Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 24, 2011

The start of another week....

It's hard to believe that it's already the last week in January 2011!  The time just clicks by so fast!  We went to the lake this past weekend.  Saturday was beautiful and almost 60;  Sunday was dreary and drizzling.  The Sunday kind of days, make me appreciate the Saturday kind of days.  I'm trying to get back in the swing of homework and school assignments.  I know these classes will be more challenging than previous.  I guess I saved the most difficult for last!  Pretty typical, I'd say.  I know I can do it!  I just have to prioritize for a few months-the time will fly by fast and then I'll be finished!  I plan to take my math placement test in late May or early June.  That way I can enroll for the Fall semester and take the Algebra that I need.  Did I ever mention that I always hated Algebra in high school?!?!  It was probably my least favorite subject.  But, if all goes as I expect-I'll be able to officially graduate in December 2011!    If this Web Design class goes ok, then I'll probably take one or two classes towards that certificate.  I'm not even finished with the first week but I have taken a quiz and turned in an assignment that had to be coded in HTML and uploaded to my own web site, which I set up with my name through godaddy.com.  It was a little more complicated than that but it's way too boring to go in to details!  Anyway, I have started week 2 and did my studying for today.  I have a Dr. El-Feky appointment tomorrow.  Just a follow up so no big deal.
Hoping everyone (like there is an EVERYone! HA!) has a spectacular week!
PS  Bryan called us Saturday!  We always put him on speaker so Sofie can hear-she does recognize the voice and knows that's her Bubba she hears-she just can't figure out where he is!  As always, it's good to talk to him-along with my other two babies!  Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment