Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 14, 2011

Keeping Busy...

This has been a busy week full of Drs. appointments and infusions.  Today, I don't have much going on-thankfully!  My infusion was yesterday-it always makes me feel like I am just not on top of my game.  Brain-fog, if you will.  It usually lasts for a couple of days then I'm good as new (well-for me!) and ready to go.  I found a website that shows you, step by confusing step, how to put a roll-over in your blog. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, a rollover is a feature that allows you to put your mouse over a picture in a blog, and see another picture, that usually is related to the main picture in the blog.  Two for the price of one!  Yeah!  It's actually really cool for a before/after scenario.  I've seen them but never thought much about how to do them because I really figured it's way over my head.  It's all html code but I'll have to figure that out with my Web Design class anyway.  In fact, the instructor accidentally sent me the link to the class information in advance of class starting.  I got to read over a few thing before he shut me out! Dangit!  I was enjoying a head start!  Anyway, one thing I'll have to do is to set up my own domain name.  I actually already figured that out last week!  So, I may be moving this blog over to my own domain name.  Since it's early on in my blog-life, I'm thinking it might be a wonderful time!  And domain names are not that expensive.  $10 a year-or something like that!  You'd need to check out www.godaddy.com if you're interested.  That's one of the most popular places to get one.  I know there will be so much to learn in Web Design but I feel like I'm off to a good start.
I found a recipe on Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen site that is a knock-off to Starbucks Vanilla Chai Tea.  I had my first one yesterday during my infusion so after wards I got the stuff at Whole Foods and made the tea concentrate last night.  It was so much better than I even imagined.  It's not calorie-free, so not something I'd have every day but it sure was a nice treat on a cold day. 
Ok-yeah-so I was going to put the rollover in to this blog post but I needed to upload before/after pictures of the living room remodel-that's taking forEVER so I'll have to play with that later!  For now, I need to get busy making a purse or two. 
See ya!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment