Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 27, 2010

Things I love:

The obvious things I love are my husband and 3 grown kids.  And of course my little yorkies, Sofie and Dakota.  And my extended family and great friends that have come and even gone from my life...but other things I love are:
1.  My KitchenAid!  Love that piece of machinery!  It was a wonderful wedding gift that I have no idea why I waited so long to get.  It is vital to my cooking especially during the holidays when I'm doing so much baking.
2.  My Canon G-11 digital camera!  This is my 4th Canon.  The color and quality is something that I am never disappointed in. 
3.  My Mac!  Without my Mac, you wouldn't be reading this list!  I was no always sold on the way of the Mac but now I am a believer.  This computer is the most stable one I have ever had or worked with.  I have had it for 4 years now and don't even have to knock on wood when I say that it has never, ever, ever, locked up on me and required a hard boot or reset.  Apple has this thing figured out!  And I see more "normal" people using them now so I believe they are becoming more user friendly or people are just getting more savvy....
4.  My iPhone!  Love it!  Couldn't live without it!  Wouldn't want to  live without it!  It is like air to me....

I'm a million percent certain that I'm forgetting something!  I love a lot of things....but this is a start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment